Friday, May 29, 2009

She's Finally Ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Audrey Elizabeth Hess

Our final, final, final, paperwork finally arrived!!! I just have to say how happy and blessed I feel to be able to have this little girl. She is such a blessing to our family and I love her to pieces. Somehow the Spirit touched me the very first day she came to our door. I had such a wonderful feeling that we knew each other, and we had already agreed to be together. She has been the very best baby in the whole world and I am so excited to watch her grow into the beautiful girl she already is.

Our sealing is set for June 6th at 2:00pm. We would love any of our friends and ward family to be there. Just give me a call and let me know if you plan on coming so I can tell them how many people to expect. Thanks for all of your support through our long journey and for loving Audrey!


9 comments:

carizolli said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys, Jen! That is wonderful news.

We have plans next Saturday with Jason's family, but I'm going to see what I can do to shift things around so we can be there. I really don't want to miss the sealing.

Ohmigoodness...CONGRATS!

Ann said...

Congratulations!! And we'll be there, alright. Since we're almost family, it'll be kinda like she's being sealed to us, too!

P.S. I'll look around for that running schedule. I'm not sure I still have it, though, so we'll see.

We've had five showings of our house already! No offers, yet, though. I'll give you more details next Saturday!

PJ Productions said...

Jen!!!!!!! That is the best news ever. I am so happy for all of you. Audrey is a doll, she just gets cuter every time I see her.

LeaAnne said...

Congrats!! I am so very very happy for you!!

Chelsea said...

Oh, I wish I could be there for the sealing! How exciting.

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Oh my Gosh how exciting. She already looked like such a part of the family. Is your sealing in Oregon or here??? I'm guessing there but let us know. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lima Bean said...

What wonderful news. I am just so happy that now your family gets to have a special moment in the temple together. I am so happy for you.

Rach said...

yay!!! I get to be there!

Tara said...

That is so wonderful!! congrats Jen! I wish I could be there for your sealing!